Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
2 posts
807 visits

About strugglinginPA

strugglinginPA started this conversation
Click here to add your comment...
Elaine of TSA

If you have legal custody of the your grandchildren, then you should be accessing Kinship benefits which include some financial assistance.

"Subsidized Permanent Legal Custodianship: In addition to foster care payments and other benefits available to kin raising children in the foster care system, some states also have subsidized guardianship programs. Pennsylvania has established the Subsidized Permanent Legal Custodianship (SPLC) Program to provide financial assistance to eligible children living with family members and other kin who obtain permanent custody of them from Pennsylvania’s foster care system. Adoption and reunification with the parents must be ruled out before children are eligible for the program. Contact: Cynthia Manuel, Fiscal Policy and Support Unit, Office of Children, Youth and Families, at (717) 783-7372 or"

Click here for link to services in PA

Talk to Elaine of TSA